Guardian Angels Central Catholic School - West Point
LocationName of Facility: Guardian Angels Central Catholic Elementary
606 Vista Ave
West Point, Nebraska
Submitted ByName: Paula Knutzen Peatrowsky
Reports to: Paula Peatrowsky
Principal Duties and ResponsibilitiesGuardian Angels Central Catholic School is seeking qualified applicants for a K-12 Art teacher for the 2024-25 school year. The teacher will work daily in a Catholic faith-filled teaching environment to form and develop students.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
• Demonstrated knowledge, understanding and implementation of Best Instructional Practices in the field of Art.
• Excellent attendance record.
• Positive interpersonal skills and strong classroom management.
• Exhibit skills pertinent to foster positive relationships and the ability to work effectively with students, staff, parents and
RequirementsKnowledge, Skills, and Abilities
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities include:
• Plan for and guide the learning process to help student achieve objectives.
• Maintain an atmosphere conducive to learning.
• Select and use effective instructional methods and learning materials.
• Establishing a cooperative relationship with all assigned students.
• Maintain open lines of communication with parents, guardians and staff.
• Engage in professional growth activities and staff meetings.
• Must have organization, time management, communication, and excellent interpersonal skills
Education and Experience
A valid NE Teaching Certificate or the ability to obtain one with appropriate endorsement(s) in Art.
Safe Environment Training certificate
Application InstructionsPlease visit the Guardian Angels Central Catholic website at:
https://www.gaccbluejays.org and click Employment
Interested applicants please submit their application, letter of interest, resume, references and transcripts to the following address:
Guardian Angels Central Catholic
Attn: Paula Peatrowsky
419 E Decatur
West Point, NE 68788