St. Robert Bellarmine Catholic School - Omaha
LocationName of Facility: St. Robert Bellarmine School
11900 Pacific St.
Submitted ByName: Claire McKay
Reports to: Principal and Assistant Principal
Principal Duties and ResponsibilitiesInstruct elementary homeroom in core academic classes.
RequirementsKnowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Strong curriculum knowledge and lesson plan development.
- Knowledge of and ability to utilize a variety of instructional strategies.
- Can understand and teach the Archdiocese of Omaha standards.
- Can work as part of a team comprised of teachers, teaching assistants, and resource and support staff.
- Capable of working and communicating effectively with parents.
Education and Experience
- Must hold a valid Nebraska teaching license and be certified in elementary education.
- Must be Safe Environment certified or be willing to get certified.
- Must pass a background check.
- Must be an active practicing Catholic.
- Prefer experience with Fountas and Pinnell reading assessment.