St. Robert Bellarmine Catholic School - Omaha
LocationName of Facility: St. Robert Bellarmine School
11900 Pacific St.
Submitted ByName: Claire McKay
DescriptionDepartment: Middle School
Reports to: Principal and Assistant Principal
Principal Duties and Responsibilities- Instruct 7th and 8th grade social studies classes and one 8th grade reading class.
- Carry out homeroom teacher responsibilities.
RequirementsKnowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Strong curriculum knowledge and lesson plan development.
- Knowledge of and ability to utilize a variety of instructional strategies.
- Can understand and teach the Archdiocese of Omaha standards.
- Can work as part of a team comprised of teachers, teaching assistants, and resource and support staff.
- Capable of working and communicating effectively with parents.
Education and Experience
- Must hold a valid Nebraska teaching license and be certified in social studies.
- Must be Safe Environment certified or be willing to go through certification.
- Must pass a background check.