Explore our Catholic secondary school choices
Choosing a Catholic high school is all about finding the best fit. Families who enroll in any of our Catholic high schools benefit from a experience of rigorous academics, large variety of extra- and co-curricular activities, as well as faith formation opportunities.
Each high school within the Archdiocese of Omaha is unique, each with its own admission process and tuition rate. You can visit school websites below, then contact the school directly to schedule a tour and/or VIP visit day. Each school will work directly with you to make the Catholic high school experience accessible and affordable.
Tips for your High School Search
from admissions directors across the archdiocese
• Shadow at a few different high schools, even if your student thinks she/he knows where she/he wants to go
• Expand the search to high schools that their friends may not be attending
• Attend Open Houses and other recruitment events offered by the school
• Tour the school while classes are in session
• Talk to current high school students and parents to get their perspective on the school
• Explore school websites - and ask questions based on what you discover
• Attend an athletic event, drama performance, etc to get a feel for the school culture