Jesuit Academy - Omaha
LocationName of Facility: Jesuit Academy
2311 N 22nd St
Submitted ByName: Joseph Murray
Reports to: Principal
Principal Duties and Responsibilities• Responds to walk in, telephone, doorbell, and intercom customer services needs in a timely, positive, and responsive way.
• Completes all student information and related documents to enroll, register, transfer, and withdraw students.
• Tuition and lunch fees collection.
• Manages the collection of information & serves as lead of Children Scholarship Fund applications with 100% family participation
• Daily breakfast, lunch ordering and reports.
• Conducts membership counts and creates reports as appropriate.
• Updates all census data in applicable software, prepares and submits all census related reports and student data related reports according to schedule, when needed.
• Processes (check in and check out), maintains (including file forms), and forwards cumulative records according to protocol.
• Works with staff in distributing student, parent, and staff communications.
• Maintains disposition of records and all related records. Initiates requests for student records and transcripts.
• Assists with all summer school activities; registration, audit reports, and data entry as needed.
• Assists with report card and progress report mailings. Organizes, distributes, collects, and checks mark reporting (grade) sheets according to Principal grading and progress report schedules.
• Processes hold requests on report cards.
• Enters data and transcripts into software.
• Inputs grade level retentions and promotions into software if necessary.
• Processes free and reduced lunch applications. Keeps all statistics and reports. Uploads and updates state reports to N.D.E.
• Assists with the assignment of student lockers
• Completes copy requests for teachers and administrators as needed.
• Uses mail merge function to create labels, certificates, mailings, and files regularly.
• Follows oral and written directions accurately.
• Supports the Principal with all duties of administration and calendaring
• Organizes and coordinates of all school events, including but
RequirementsKnowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Will maintain the highest level of confidentiality regarding students, families, faculty, staff and other stakeholders.
• A High School Diploma or GED equivalent is required.
• Previous experience working in an office setting is preferred.
• Previous experience working in a school setting is preferred.
• Proficient PC computer knowledge is required.
• Demonstrate proficiency of the English language to read and communicate with others.
• Knowledge of computer software preferred.
• Ability and patience to work with students and parents.
• Demonstrate proficiency in the ability to take initiative and work independently
• Excellent organizational skills
• Demonstrate a positive attendance record and prior work history
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Displays a significant degree of professionalism and confidentiality.
Education and Experience
-Minimum: High-School Diploma