Omaha Catholic Schools Consortium Office - Omaha
LocationName of Facility: Omaha Catholic School Consortium
4501 S 41st St
Submitted ByName: Michael Goetz
DescriptionDepartment: Omaha Catholic School Consortium
Reports to: Mike Goetz
Principal Duties and Responsibilities1. Manages all accounting functions; accounts receivable, accounts payable, cash receipts and disbursements processes.
2. Provides leadership to the Business Office Associates
3. Presents ongoing financial details to Board of Directors and executive director.
4. Works with executive director to set pay scales and tuition rates.
5. Accounts receivable responsibilities include tracking parish assessments and managing tuition collections within the FACTS system.
6. Manages the collections of all receivables and, with the executive director, negotiates past due payment plans.
7. Responsible for all accounts payable activities.
8. Maintains detailed files on temporarily and permanently restricted donor gifts and grants.
9. Coordinates all aspects of the annual audit.
10. Assist HR staff with payroll tax forms and annual W-s, W-2G, 1099R, 1099, 1095 and 1096 forms.
11. Assist HR staff with employee benefits – health insurance package, 403B plan.
RequirementsKnowledge, Skills, and Abilities
1. Demonstrated experience in general principles, practices and procedures of accounting.
2. Experience with audit, legal compliance, and budget development.
3. General management skills.
4. Strong communication skills.
5. Ability to communicate effectively with the Executive Director and the Board of Directors regarding financial and operational matters.
6. Ability to multi-task while maintaining vigilant attention to details
7. Familiarity with Quickbooks, Paycor and FACTS a plus, but not required.
8. Bilingual skills a plus, but not required
9. Commitment to Omaha Catholic School Consortium’s mission.
Education and Experience
Bachelors degree or equivalent experience.