Omaha Catholic Schools Consortium Office - Omaha
Admin & Clerical
LocationName of Facility: Omaha Catholic School Consortium
4501 S 41st St
Submitted ByName: Michael Goetz
DescriptionDepartment: Omaha Catholic School Consortium
Reports to: Executive Director
Principal Duties and Responsibilities1. Administrative responsibility for the Consortium’s tuition management system.
2. Working with families to help set up payment plans and to work with delinquent accounts.
3. Fielding telephone calls and emails from Consortium families related to tuition accounts.
4. Assist the Business Manager with accounting function to include accounts payable, accounts receivable and deposit management.
5. Other duties as assigned.
RequirementsKnowledge, Skills, and Abilities
1. Bilingual in Spanish and English.
2. Ability to work with customers in person and via the telephone.
3. Basic computer skills including familiarity with Microsoft Word and Excel.
4. Ability to maintain confidential information and discussions.
5. Strong communication skills.
Education and Experience
One year in an office environment.