Holy Cross Catholic School - Omaha
LocationName of Facility: Holy Cross Catholic School
1502 S 48th St. Omaha, NE 68106
Submitted ByName: James Laville
DescriptionReports to: Principal
Principal Duties and ResponsibilitiesThe Food Services and Cafeteria Director is responsible for the collection and distribution of breakfast and lunch as well as data collection, reporting, certification, inspection and accreditation of the school’s food services program.
- Directing and managing all kitchen and cafeteria functions, protocols, and practices
- Communication and coordination of all breakfast and lunch procedures with School Administration
- Communication with food services vendors
- Organizing food services volunteers
- Completing all state, federal, and local food services program reports and certifications
- Ensuring that the food services program is in compliance with all local, state and federal school food services requirements
- Ensuring that each student has the opportunity to receive food services
- Ordering and Receiving Breakfast and Lunches
- Serving Breakfasts and Lunches to students
RequirementsKnowledge, Skills, and Abilities
Must be able to communicate using email, as well as complete online forms and certifications for state and federal reports.
Good collaboration and communication skills are a must.
Education and Experience
Previous experience in Food and Cafeteria Services is helpful but not required.