Middle School Spanish Teacher
St. Columbkille Catholic School - Papillion
LocationName of Facility: St. Columbkille Catholic School
224 E 5th St.
Submitted ByName: Brandi Redburn
Reports to: Principal
Principal Duties and ResponsibilitiesSt. Columbkille Catholic School in Papillion, NE is seeking an engaging, faith filled educator to teach Spanish to students in grades 5-8. Qualified applicants will have strong classroom management and prepare students for high school Spanish.
RequirementsKnowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Understands spiritual, academic, and social-emotional norms for students in grades 5 through 8.
- Communicates effectively with parents, coworkers, students, and administration
- Has a positive attitude
- Enjoys sharing faith and building community with middle schoolers
Education and Experience
- hold (or be able to acquire) a valid NE teaching certificate.
- have an endorsement appropriate for teaching Spanish.
- pass a background check and complete Safe Environment training.
Application InstructionsPlease send a letter of interest, resume, and 3 letters of recommendation to:
Brandi Redburn, Principal
St. Columbkille Catholic School
224 E. 5th St.
Papillion, NE 68046