Virtual Math Teacher
Catholic Schools Office - Multiple Locations - Omaha
Submitted ByName: Sara Hood
Reports to: Principal
Principal Duties and ResponsibilitiesWe seek an engaging and faith-filled educator to join our team as a virtual high school math teacher, Grades 6-8. Facilitate a virtual curriculum.
RequirementsKnowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Understands spiritual, academic, and social-emotional norms for students in grades 6-8.
• Communicate and collaborate effectively with parents, coworkers, students, and administration.
• Possess a positive attitude and strengths-based approach to problem-solving.
• Enjoy sharing faith and building community with middle schoolers.
Education and Experience
• Candidates will hold (or be able to acquire) a valid NE teaching certificate with a math endorsement preferred and have two
years or more of teaching experience.
• Competency in technology, video, and sound recording is a must.
• Must pass a background check and complete Safe Environment training.