St. Robert Bellarmine Catholic School - Omaha
LocationName of Facility: St. Robert Bellarmine School
11900 Pacific St.
Submitted ByName: Claire McKay
DescriptionReports to: Principal and Assistant Principal
Principal Duties and ResponsibilitiesThe school counselor at St. Robert Bellarmine School works as part of a team to support students in K-8. We are looking for an educator who would collaborate well as part of a team in a faith-filled environment.
RequirementsKnowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Teach guidance lessons to students in kindergarten through fifth grade
- Meet with small groups in grades six through eight
- Ability to communicate effectively with parents
- Work as an integral part of a team that includes teachers, administrators, and support staff
- Facilitate programs in the building as deemed fit including TeamMates
Education and Experience
- Nebraska Teaching Certificate with a School Counselor Endorsement
- Safe Environment Certified