St. Matthew the Evangelist Catholic School - Bellevue
LocationName of Facility: St. Matthew School
12210 S. 36th Street
Submitted ByName: Angie Palmer
DescriptionDepartment: St. Matthew Catholic School is a close-knit environment. Teachers/staff work as a team to make our community amazing. Our school's mission: Dedicated to Christ, committed to learning and service to others.
Reports to: Principal
Principal Duties and ResponsibilitiesTeacher will be responsible for the daily instruction in 1st grade in a self-contained classroom. Classes taught include: religion, ELA, math, science, social studies, art. Applicant must demonstrate a desire to improve instructional effectiveness by actively participating in professional development.
RequirementsKnowledge, Skills, and Abilities
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Strong lesson planning and classroom management.
- Ability to follow the standards as established by the Archdiocese of Omaha
- Knowledge of a variety of instructional strategies
- Ability to communicate effectively with parents
- Work as a team that includes teachers, administrators, and support staff
- Strong work ethic and high classroom expectations
- Exhibit the mission of St. Matthew School
- Demonstrate a desire to meaningfully integrate technology into the classroom
- Demonstrate a willingness to learn, grow, and improve as a teacher
Education and Experience
Valid Nebraska teaching license required endorsed in Elementary Education.
Safe Environment training required.
Application InstructionsPlease send cover letter, resume, credentials, and list of references to: