CUES School System - Holy Name School - Omaha
LocationName of Facility: Holy Name Catholic School
2901 Fontenelle Blvd
Submitted ByName: Tanya Murray
Reports to: Principal
Principal Duties and ResponsibilitiesPOSITION TITLE: Paraprofessional - Bilingual Spanish Speaking Paraprofessional Educational/Full Time
• An Associate's degree, OR completion of 48 semester hours or 72 quarter hours at an institution of higher learning, OR demonstrated proficiency in the ability to assist in the instruction of reading, writing and mathematics via state or locally approved competency test.
• Evidence of good mental and physical health.
• Dependable with good work attendance record.
• Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
Reports to: Building Principal
Salary Schedule: Based upon experience
Hours to Work: 7.5 hours per day, Monday - Friday
• Ability to speak, read, write in Spanish and English.
• Ability to work with and meet individual needs of children a directed by professional staff.
• Ability to perform as a team member.
• Ability to work under specialist's/teacher's direction
• Ability to be actively engaged in learning experiences with students.
• Necessary ability to be able to be "down on the floor" and actively interacting with children.
• Ability to perform routine classroom management and maintenance duties.
• Other duties as assigned.
• NOTE: The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed, as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
RequirementsKnowledge, Skills, and Abilities
Education and Experience
Application InstructionsSend cover letter and resume to Tanya Murray