St. Stephen the Martyr School - Omaha
LocationName of Facility: St. Stephen the Martyr
16701 S Street
Submitted ByName: Joe Greco
Reports to: Assistant Principal
Principal Duties and ResponsibilitiesSt. Stephen the Martyr Catholic School is seeking qualified candidates to fill various positions within our KidZone before and after school program.
HOURS OF EMPLOYMENT:
When school is in session M-F 6:30AM-8:30AM and 2:30PM-6:30PM
When school is on break, M-F 8 hour shift as determined by Director
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Maintains the credibility and reputation of the program by complying with legal requirements.
• Supervising the Kidzone students during scheduled hours
• Implements planned activities for age specific programs.
• Provides custodial disinfection and sanitization support for rooms used by KidZone
• Reports observations to parents and makes reports to form a partnership with the parent to grow stronger more resilient children.
• Follows guidelines set by the director in the handbook.
• Attends training sessions
• Other duties as assigned.
RequirementsKnowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Ability to work hours assigned.
• Knowledge of first aid and basic life support as obtained in CPR certification.
• Meets eligibility for state and legal requirements for Child Care employees.
Education and Experience
Previous school age childcare work experience is desired.
Safe environment training offered through the Archdiocese required.
Application InstructionsPreferred start date prior to August 24th.
Interested applicants may email Dr. Joe Greco at email@example.com