Roncalli Catholic High School - Omaha
LocationName of Facility: Roncalli Catholic
6401 Sorensen Parkway
Submitted ByName: Dafnis Delgado
DescriptionDepartment: Business Office
Reports to: President
Principal Duties and ResponsibilitiesGeneral description: The Business Manager will have overall financial management responsibility including the compilation of monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reporting materials for the President and Board of Directors. S/he will oversee budgeting, forecasting, cash flow and coordination of audit activities as well as accounts payable and receivable.
1. Responsible for financial statement reporting, tuition and donations forecasts and related expense budgeting.
2. Manages all accounting functions; supervises Business Office Assistant on payroll, accounts receivable, accounts payable, cash receipts and disbursements processes.
3. Presents ongoing financial details to Board of Directors and administration.
4. Works with President to set customized tuition payment plans after review of confidential family finances.
5. Accounts receivable responsibilities include: set-up of online applications; establishing tuition invoicing and billing process, set-up the transmission of ACH tuition files for automatic payments and posting to corresponding tuition account.
6. Manages the collections of all receivables and, with the President, negotiates past due payment plans.
7. Maintains detailed files on temporarily and permanently restricted donor gifts.
8. Coordinates all aspects of the annual audit.
9. Responsible for State of Nebraska Gaming Tax Returns for lottery and ongoing license renewals.
10. Responsible for payroll tax forms and annual W-s, W-2G, 1099R, 1099 and 1096 forms.
11. Coordinates employee benefits – health insurance package, 401K plan.
RequirementsKnowledge, Skills, and Abilities
EXPERIENCE: 3 years.
Knowledge, skills, abilities:
The successful candidate with demonstrate knowledge of:
1. Demonstrated experience in general principles, practices and procedures of accounting.
2. Experience with audit, legal compliance, and budget development.
3. General management skills.
4. Experience effectively communicating key data, including presentations to senior management, the Board of Directors and/or other outside stakeholders.
5. How to work collaboratively with others.
6. Ability to multi-task while maintaining vigilant attention to details
7. Commitment to Roncalli Catholic High School’s mission.
Education and Experience
EDUCATIONAL EXPERIENCE: Bachelor’s degree required.